Asnis Srebnick & Kaufman LLC
Personal Injury Law Attorneys
Hire The Best Accident And Workers Compensation Lawyer
When you suffer a personal injury due to another person’s negligence, whether in a car accident, a fall, or while at work, you deserve to be represented by attorneys who have decades of knowledge and experience handling these matters. You will need help dealing with the insurance carriers of the people and businesses responsible for your injuries. You do not have to go through this process alone. We will guide you through the claims process, help you with your medical decisions, and handle all matters in recovering fair compensation for your claim. This includes litigation, if necessary, as our partners have each been litigating in Florida for almost 30 years.
We would be honored to assist you during these difficult times and provide you with advice and guidance in seeking full and fair compensation from those at fault. Please call us today if you have any questions or wish to discuss your matter with one of our partners.
LEGAL PRACTICE AREAS
The partners at Asnis Srebnick & Kaufman LLC have been representing personal injury clients for almost 30 years. We have dealt with just about every type of case, including wrongful death and serious injuries suffered in car accidents, falls, nursing home abuse, and medical malpractice.
Workers Compensation – We have nearly 30 years of experience serving clients with injuries acquired in the workplace. Workplace injuries happen every single day in Florida. Those injuries range from catastrophic injuries due to accidents or the neglect of others, to repeat use injuries such as carpal tunnel and heart related injuries. Florida operates on a no-fault basis, meaning you can receive worker’s compensation benefits for your work-related injury regardless of who is at fault.
We take pride in our work and we will fight for you. You will be represented by a dedicated team led by a partner of the firm who will be in charge of your case. We will treat you how we would want to be treated and use our experience and skill to recover fair compensation for your case. We handle cases throughout Florida, although the majority of our clients are based in South Florida (Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties).
Why You Need a Personal Injury Or Workers Compensation Lawyer
We keep your best interest in mind and you can feel relief in knowing that your team of lawyers are working tirelessly
to bring you and your family peace and fair compensation.
At Asnis Srebnick & Kaufman LLC, we stand by five fundamental values:
We do what we do because we are dedicated and determined in obtaining great results for our clients. When you put your trust in Asnis Srebnick & Kaufman LLC, you are getting a passionate team of lawyers that will not rest until you receive the compensation that you deserve.
Our law office has been in business for over 20 years, but our expertise extends far beyond that. Our partners have had success with various types of cases across the state of Florida for almost 3 decades.
We understand there is much more at stake here than just your health. You may have a family that is being affected by these injuries. That is why we treat all of our clients like family and ensure you are getting the representation needed during this difficult time.
Our goal is always to ensure you not only receive fair compensation but obtain justice.
We will fight for every dollar that you deserve. Due to our experience, passion, family-oriented service, and dedication to finding justice, we prioritize your case and will fight aggressively on your behalf. We work hard for you so that you can begin the important healing and recovery process.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Workers Compensation And Personal Injury Law
OUR GOAL IS TO HELP YOU SECURE A BRIGHTER, MORE STABLE FUTURE.
Accessible AND Available to Clients
We take a hands-on approach and have made a commitment to be available to our clients, including after hours and weekends.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of communication and are committed to keeping you updated on your case.
A Proven Track Record of Success
As advocates for the injured, we have obtained many successful verdicts for our clients.
We are fearless and do what is necessary to win your case, including going to trial to fight on your behalf.
How a Personal Injury or Workers Compensation Lawyer Will Benefit You
If you have been injured at work, having the right team assist you with your case can put you and your family in the best position moving forward. Since many people are unaware of the many laws and regulations in Florida’s workers compensation legal system, you may not know about all of the benefits you may be entitled to.
When you put your trust in a competent team of lawyers, they will benefit you in a variety of ways, including:
- Evaluation – When you call Asnis Srebnick & Kaufman LLC, we will send one of our qualified representatives out to meet you in person. They will ask you a series of questions and evaluate your claim to determine the best steps to take next. Our case evaluations are free and come with no obligations. Together, we will get you the representation you deserve, and we will do it as quickly as possible.
- Support System – When you are going through a difficult time, having a support system by your side will give you the strength you need throughout your case. Our amazing team is available 24 hours per day, seven days a week. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or just need someone to talk to when things become difficult for you, we will be right here for you.
- Financial Compensation – Personal injuries can create a domino effect of issues in your life. Medical bills, rehab, lost wages, disability, and much more can result in financial distress for any injured worker. A personal injury lawyer is here to help you receive the maximum amount of financial compensation for your case.
- Medical Care – Whether you have suffered a minor injury, serious injury, or permanent injury, your main goal will be to make sure you receive the medical care you need to continue living a quality life. Our experienced lawyers will work endlessly to ensure you are given the necessary care you need. The sooner you can heal and recover, the sooner you will see your life return to normal.
- Stress Management – You are going through a lot right now, and the last thing you need is all the paperwork, court filings, insurance claims, and witness interviews to conduct. That is where your lawyers will deliver a high level of value. You will have the time and space you need to heal and recover while they handle all of the details properly.
When you put your trust in Asnis Srebnick & Kaufman LLC, you will know that your best interests are always being taken into consideration. We want you to walk away from this experience as strong as possible — financially, emotionally, physically, and mentally.
If you have been involved in a personal injury situation, contact us today to receive a free case evaluation by one of our experienced attorneys. We are available 24/7 and are ready to help you find the relief you deserve during this difficult time.
At Asnis Srebnick & Kaufman LLC, we take great pride in being able to offer our clients top-of-the-line services from start to finish. We specialize in personal injury cases and workers compensation claims, so you can rest easy knowing that your case is going to be properly handled.
It does not matter if you have been involved in a slip-and-fall, car accident, nursing home injury, or have been hurt at work, you deserve the financial compensation and medical care needed to regain your sense of peace and control.
Contact our office today to discuss your rights. We will be with you every step of the way and will make sure you are taken care of throughout the legal process.
Read The Latest News
There are certain occupations that can result in workers developing serious, disabling conditions...
Have you recently been in an auto accident? Were you hurt in the accident and do not know who to...
More than six million car accidents happen every year in the United States. Fortunately, a lot of...